Claro is pleased to offer a high-quality wash press screw compactor for the effective washing, dewatering, compaction, transport & automatic hygienic bagging of screenings. Screenings are well-cleaned of organics, dry, diminished in disposal volume, & deposited into an optional hygienic bagger that automatically unfolds into a receiving bin. Robust & versatile construction. Fully-enclosed & odor-controlled.
Standard capacity sizes & custom configurations are available to meet a broad range of application scenarios. Hundreds of installations. Screening press compactor also available without washing feature.
- Effective washing with a very compact footprint.
- Integrated heavy-duty thrust bearings & a high-torque drive unit to assure optimal dryness & compaction of screenings material.
- Slow transportation of screenings for gentle, thorough washing without maceration.
- Completely enclosed, odor-controlled hygienic operation.
- Robust screw press compactor unit including double-body construction.
- Tight tolerances between screw & trough delivers superior process performance.
- Only one moving part: a special microalloy steel or stainless steel spiral.
- Easy access for inspection/maintenance of wash & press zone: unit easily dismantles at both front & back end.
- No maintenance-prone wedgewire & no wearable brushes to replace.
- Long compaction tubes up to 6 m. (20 ft.) in length for transport of screenings – can eliminate conveyor.
- Optional automatic hygienic bagger.
- Complete systems for sole-supplier responsibility.
We welcome your enquiries. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org