The Claro VortiScreen™ modular Combi Screening & Grit Removal headworks station is composed of a self-cleaning fine screen, wash press screw compactor c/w compaction tube, a vortex grit chamber / trap (or) aerated grit chamber tank system, and optional hygienic baggers for the discharged treated & dewatered screenings & grit. The VortiScreen™ vortex component can be fitted with an airlift or a grit pump. If implemented with an aerated grit tank, the system eliminates the need for a grit pump & grit classifier.
- Exceptional fine screenings & fine grit capture.
- All bolt-on stainless steel modular construction & heavy-duty stainless steel & micro alloy components.
- Exceptionally small foot print & variety of configurations available:
- elevated, stand-alone config.: all components of unit accessible from support platform c/w operator-safe walkways.
- low-profile config.: all components of unit accessible & concrete-embedded vortex.
- Alternative grit trap designs. Aerated, non-aerated, with or without grease trap, grit by-pass channel.
- Optional integrated manual in-tank bar rack & rake.
- Low maintenance, low operating cost, low energy consumption.
- Fully automated & fully-enclosed hygienic operation.
- Variable frequency drive (VFD) on vortex for performance optimization.
- Small & large capacities.
- Indoor & outdoor installation.
- No submerged bearings.
- Optional vortex air and/or water grit scouring system and/or hydrocyclone configurations.
- Complete systems for sole-supplier responsibility.
- Fully automated & fully-enclosed hygienic operation with easy-to-open access doors.
- Intuitively-designed control panel design for ease of use and process optimization.
- Please see Claro’s selection of fine & course screens, wash press compactors, vortex chamber, aerated grit tanks, and hygienic baggers.
We welcome your enquiries. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com