The Claro Spiral Conveyor Screen is a simple screening option well-suited for low-concentration flows & narrow channels. The spiral conveyor screen separates, washes & dewaters debris from municipal wastewater influent flows. A rotating spiral with a radial brush cleans a perforated or slotted screening filter basket. Adapted for either channel or free-standing stainless steel tank applications.
- Simple machine suited for narrow channels and lower capacity & DS flows.
- All stainless steel construction with optional stainless steel or special microalloy steel shaftless spiral
- One drive unit for the screen & integrated wash press function.
- Enclosed, safe & hygienic.
- Filter media available with round perforations or slots as suits the application.
- Channel or tank-mounted configurations.
- Discharge height 800 – 7000 mm (31.5” – 23 ft.) & widths of 300 – 600 mm (12” – 24”).
- Perforation sizes of 0,5 – 10mm.
- Capacity 10 – 200 l/sec (158 – 3170 rpm).
We welcome your enquiries. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org