Claro shaftless spiral screws & trough liners are backed by over 30 years of research & applications experience. Whether for a new system or for a spare parts retrofit, Claro provides spiral configurations that maximize conveyor system performance & spiral life. Let us improve the performance of your current shaftless or shafted auger conveyor system.
Claro supplies both shaftless & shafted augers, however, for a description of why well-engineered shaftless spiral conveyor systems are often a better technology choice over other approaches, please see Claro shaftless spiral conveyors – design features & advantages.
- Claro shaftless spirals are precision-manufactured from special micro-alloy steel or stainless steel that is deformation-, abrasion-, & acid-resistant.
- Complex double, triple, & quadruple profile shaftless spirals/screws – main, insert, backing & edging for optimal spiral rigidity, weight, & process performance.
- Can be fitted with brushes, special wear protection coatings such as Hardox, and paired with low-friction Claro trough-liners to suit specific application requirements.
- Special heat-resistant spirals for incinerator and other extreme-heat applications available.
- Variety of liners including specially-developed low friction liners for wet applications that last 10 – 15+ years.
- Liners that provide longer life & easier replacement than Hardox bar—no welding or grinding.
- Simple quick-clip approach to liner installation—no glues, screws, or welding.
- Prompt delivery of spirals & liners.
We welcome your enquiries. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com