Claro is pleased to offer an innovative fine filter perforated drum-type screen that can be installed in a channel or in its own tank. This unit’s unique design provides the largest filter surface of any channel-mounted drum screen design, which enables micro sieving as well as fine screening. Specially-developed for the protection of very sensitive process equipment and for a very compact footprint. Influent or process water is filtered from the outside front, bottom and rear of a filter drum that is positioned perpendicular to the influent flow either in a channel or in a free-standing tank. Screened liquid exits from the inside of the drum, which offers an absolute separation between the dirty and clean side of the filtration media with no possibility for material carry-over.
- Unique design with the largest filter surface of any channel-mounted drum screen design, which enables micro sieving as well as fine screening – ideal for channels with limited headloss availability.
- Absolute separation between the clean & dirty side of the filtration media for elimination of material carry-over.
- Can be used for one-stage pre-treatment before MBR membrane filtration.
- Easily changeable & different filter media types available: filter/screen/slot panels.
- Integrated screenings conveyor or wash press & optional shredder.
- Delivered for channel installation or within a freestanding stainless steel tank & with or without integrated wash press conveyor.
- Alternative solutions for drum cleaning reduces water consumption.
- Enclosed, safe & hygienic with easy to open ergonomic access doors.
- Retrofit & new applications.
We welcome your enquiries. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org