Claro designs & manufacturers reliable & cost-effective lime-sludge stabilization systems that deliver EPA Class A- or Class B-certified biosolids. Reduction of pathogens, odors, & the vector attraction potential of municipal & other sludges is achieved through a fully automated shaftless spiral conveyor system that enables thorough lime addition and the required treatment pH level, retention time, & temperature. Our lime addition approach improves process performance and reduces lime addition volumes/costs.
Claro lime-sludge stabilization systems can include: a live-bottom receiving hopper; a proprietary cutting & blending shaftless spiral conveyor design, pug mill mixer, & automated truck trailer or bin outloading system.
Backed by over 30 years of applications experience, long equipment life & low-maintenance operation are a standard feature of our engineered shaftless spiral conveyor designs. For a profile of Claro shaftless spiral conveyor design experience & design philosophy, please see Claro conveyors.
- High process performance at reduced lime addition volumes/costs.
- Stores, conveys, cuts, lime-coats, blends, & outloads for effective lime stabilization treatment & disposal of sludge
- Fully automated & reliable (no material bridging, scaling, or plugging issues).
- Innovative designs with low rpms deliver proven long equipment life.
- Fully-enclosed & odor-controlled systems available.
- Hopper weighing system & precise outloading fill by volume, level, or weight available.
- Plug-&-play control panel systems delivering full automation, system performance monitoring, & safety assurance and reflecting a design philosophy that insists on reliability, clear & intuitive interfaces, & seamless integration with existing facility systems including Scada or other network standards.
- Complete systems for sole-supplier responsibility.
We welcome your enquiries. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com