Claro provides hygienic baggers that isolate operators from wastewater screenings, sludge or other reject materials in a continuous, tubular plastic bag that automatically unfolds into a standard receiving bin. Favored by facility operators, the bagging unit prevents contact with reject materials & promotes a hygienic, odor-controlled working environment.
Composed of a stainless steel & resilient ABS plastic dispenser and a 3-ply 90 m. (295 ft.) bag magazine cartridge, hygienic baggers are mounted at the end of wash press compactor, grit classifier, conveyor, or other discharge tubes and chutes. When the bin is filled, the bag ties off at both ends with a tie-wrap similar to a sausage—closing the filled bag & providing the new bag section with a closed bottom
- Used for screenings, grit, & other reject materials.
- Isolates operators & work environment from reject material & odors.
- Bag magazines 90 m. (295 ft.) – 3-ply strength bags specially-designed for wastewater & other extreme duty treatment contexts.
- Automatic operation—bag unfolds/unwinds into bin under weight of bagged material.
- Standard & custom dimensions available.
- Mounted on wash press compactor, grit classifier, conveyor, & other discharge points.
- Bag easily ties off at both ends when bin is filled & ready for disposal.
- Optional tensioning device for maximum bag-fill efficiency in difficult-to-control filling contexts.
- Longopac maxi – wastewater
We welcome your enquiries. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org