Claro grit classifiers effectively separate, settle, & wash grit contained in wastewater flows. The trapezoidal sedimentation tank, internal baffle arrangement, & low RPM of the special alloy shaftless spiral minimizes turbulence for optimal fine particle sedimentation & extraction. Odor-control is achieved by scrubbing the grit of organics and by the installation of a totally enclosed hygienic bagger. The unit is enclosed & can be equipped with an optional odor-control venting connection. The overflow weir, where treated liquid is returned to the plant, is also easily accessible & equipped with a hinged inspection cover.
Mounted above the fluid & submerged spiral, the drive unit has very low power requirements. Also, no maintenance-prone end bearings or other seals/elements under water or within the tank. Low spiral RPM, special alloy shaftless spiral (Brinell 220 min.), & low friction trough liners deliver extended, maintenance-free operation. Special liners & quick-release clips make liner replacement a snap.
Hydrocyclones: Integrated single & double hydrocyclones in a broad range of sizes & configurations are also available. Hydrocyclone units range from 3 – 24 inches (80 – 600 mm) in diameter and are supplied in a variety of housings, liners, & component materials to suit application requirements.
In-Line Grit Screws: In-line grit & scum extraction conveyor systems that share many of the advantages of Claro’s classifier design also available.
- High performance design for better protection of downstream equipment from grit abrasion & sedimentation
- Broad range of flow capacities.
- Heavy duty construction in stainless steel, special steel, or acid-resistant steel.
- Special abrasion-resistant micro alloy steel shaftless spiral.
- No maintenance-prone end-bearings or seals/other elements under water or within the tank.
- Low installation & maintenance costs.
- Special low-friction grit collection trough liners with quick-release hold-down clips.
- Totally enclosed design, organics scrubbing, & hygienic bagger for effective odor control.
- Easily-accessible weir c/w hinged inspection cover.
- Units with additional interior baffles and/or a special automated decantation function also available for even better efficiency.
- More effective sedimentation, drier product & less maintenance than shafted screw units.
- Complete systems for sole-supplier responsibility.
We welcome your enquiries. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com