Claro twin-shafted grinders can effectively shred wet and/or dry materials such as municipal screenings, sludge & other waste in closed pipe or open channel applications. Counter rotating cutter blades ensure that all encountered material is thoroughly processed. Shaft seals, hardened steel cutter blades & large diameter shafts are built to last in extreme duty grinding applications.
- Robust stainless steel construction including grinder body.
- Designed for both wet and/or dry applications.
- Flanged pipe-mounted, open-channel & chute applications.
- Can be integrated into compactors & screening systems to increase process efficiency.
- High material capacity.
- Easily accessible/changeable drive unit, shaft extension, submersible/hydraulic motor & modular hardened steel cutter blades.
- Well-designed & easy-to-use controls packages ensure automated control & can provide operational statistics reporting to Scada.
We welcome your enquiries. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com