The Claro Drum Screen is a simple & robust screen well-suited for a variety of pumped municipal wastewater, potable water & industrial applications. Influent or process water is filtered from the inside of a moderately inclined filter media drum with an absolute separation between the clean & soiled filtration side. Interior flights convey the separated solids via the drum’s rotation to an integrated transport conveyor and/or wash press.
- A separate dirty/clean side eliminates ”carry over”.
- Perforation sizes from 0,01 – 10mm.
- Capacity 10-200 l/sec. (160 gpm – 52.8 gpm).
- Can be used for one-stage pre-treatment before membrane filtration.
- Easily changeable & different filter media types available: filter/screen/slot panels.
- Integrated screenings conveyor or wash press & optional shredder.
- Alternative solutions for drum cleaning reduces water consumption.
- Enclosed, safe & hygienic with easy-to-open ergonomic access doors.
We welcome your enquiries. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com