Claro provides complete plug-&-play CSA/UL electronic controls fabricated under ISO:9001 certification for its wastewater & water treatment systems. Delivering full automation, system performance monitoring, & safety assurance, our controls reflect a design philosophy that insists on reliability, clear & intuitive interfaces, & seamless integration with existing facility systems including Scada or other network standards. Standard and custom panels designed to suit client component preferences & functionality requirements.
- Plug-&-play control panels including all components including starters/VFDs for a fully functional system.
- Intuitive graphic interfaces custom-designed to reflect the specific application.
- Septage receiving station control system access & invoicing/client management systems including optional features: metering, pH probe, hydrocarbon sensor, conductivity sensor, card reader, printer, & billing system for monitoring septage flow & accurate billing information to septage haulers & plant PLC.
- Custom multilingual interfaces – English, French, Spanish & other languages as preferred.
- Fully-automated hydronic control systems for heat exchangers with integration to plant PLC.
- ISO:9001, CSA & UL fabrication.
- Non-explosion-proof & explosion-proof certified construction.
- Sole-supplier responsibility with the full automation of Claro screening, grit removal, conveyor, anaerobic digester & other process tank mixing systems, heat exchanger & heat recovery exchangers, & shaftless spiral & pneumatic conveyors.
We welcome your enquiries. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com