Claro designs & manufactures three proprietary types of heat exchangers that heat, cool, & recover thermal energy by means of sludge-to-sludge energy transfer. Claro twin modular tube-in-shell or large gap heat exchangers can suit a wide variety of applications & footprints. Claro heat exchangers are designed for:
- Optimal heat transfer efficiencies.
- Small, flexible, or even near-zero footprint arrangements.
- To accomodate poorly screened process liquids without plugging.
- Quick & direct access to heat exchanger internals.
Let us suggest which technology best meets your application requirements.
- Selected Large Gap unit features: direct sludge-to-sludge heat transfer, easy to install; very compact & flexible footprints; non-clog design, fully-accessible internals, & more.
For more information please see Claro Large Gap Heat Exchangers.
- Selected Twin Unit features: modular construction; easy to install—even in difficult-to-access areas (ideal for retrofit applications); small & flexible footprints (ideal for reducing new facility infrastructure costs); simple capacity expansion, non-clog design, fully-accessible internals, & more.
- Dedicated raw cold & hot digested sludge circuits.
For more information please see Claro ModuTube™ Tube-in-Shell Heat Exchangers.
Our engineers have developed & implemented heat exchanger technologies for over 35 years. Based on proprietary modular tube-in-shell or large gap heat exchangers, Claro systems are efficient, reliable, non-clog, small- & flexible-footprint, & cost-effective.
We welcome your enquiries. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org