Claro designs & manufactures proprietary ModuTube™ modular tube-in-shell heat exchangers that are simple to install & disassemble, deliver maximum heating & cooling transfer efficiencies, & require no maintenance attention. Consistent & large throughput diameters prevent clogging even with poorly screened sludges & other process liquids. Design principles & custom sizings for your application yield heat exchangers that are self-cleaning – no requirement to open the unit to clean heat transfer surfaces.
Applications include a wide variety of municipal & industrial uses including: digester sludge heating, heat/energy recovery from incinerators & industrial processes, the heating & cooling requirements of biosolids renewable fuel processes, pulp & paper, food processing, & other contexts.
Our patented modular design enables standard & precise custom capacities and easy capacity expansion to meet future requirements. Ask us how we can provide near-zero footprint heat exchangers and install our units in difficult-to-access areas without the destruction of any plant infrastructure. Retrofits match to existing piping & number of circuits. All sizes & footprints are guaranteed delivery within exceptionally short delivery times.
Recover up to 85% of outgoing heat energy from process tanks such as anaerobic digesters with Claro heat exchangers. Immediate energy cost-savings & very quick pay-back periods.
- Modular construction = easy to install—even in difficult-to-access areas.
- Non-clog design/ultra-low maintenance.
- Quick & direct access to heat exchanger internals.
- Compact units with small, flexible, or even near-zero footprint.
- Standard units & custom-designed units.
- Minimal pressure drops/constant sludge velocities.
- Water-to-sludge & direct sludge-to-sludge configurations.
- Cost-efficient heating or cooling of sludge & other media.
- Optimal approaches to dimpling for increased heat transfer efficiencies.
- Continuous, non-mitered return bends.
- Meets ASTM pressure vessel requirements & ISO 9001 fabrication.
- Stainless, mild-steel, and other steel alloy units available.
- Recover up to 85% of outgoing heat from process tanks such as anaerobic digesters.
- Minimal capital investment & immediate, significant energy cost savings.
- Heat exchanger farm & energy recovery storage tank systems available.
- Retrofits match to existing piping & installs without disturbing plant infrastructure.
- All sizes & footprints guaranteed delivery within short timeframe.
- Complete hydronic piping design advice also available.
We welcome your enquiries. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com