Claro designs & manufactures proprietary large-gap heat exchangers that deliver maximum heating & cooling transfer efficiencies for sludge-to-sludge applications. Consistently-sized & large throughput diameters prevent clogging even with poorly screened sludges & other process liquids. Quick & direct access to all heat exchanger internals—doors open on both sides of the unit. Standard & custom heating & cooling capacities with very compact footprints.
Applications include a wide variety of municipal & industrial uses including: sludge heating, heat/energy recovery from a variety of sources, the heating & cooling requirements of biosolids renewable fuel processes, pulp & paper, food processing, & other uses.
Recover up to 85% of outgoing heat energy from process tanks such as anaerobic digesters with Claro heat exchangers. Immediate energy cost-savings & very quick pay-back periods. Please see Claro Heat & Energy Recovery.
- Easy to install & requires no maintenance attention.
- Non-clog design/ultra-low maintenance (no macerators/chopper pumps required).
- Fully-accessible internals (doors open on both sides of unit).
- Minimal pressure drops/constant sludge velocities.
- Cost-efficient heating or cooling of sludge & other media.
- Standard units & custom-designed units with compact footprints.
- Stainless, mild-steel, and other steel alloy units available.
- Meets ASTM pressure vessel requirements & ISO 9001 fabrication.
- Heat exchanger farm & energy recovery storage tank systems available.
- Recover up to 85% of outgoing heat from process tanks such as anaerobic digesters.
- Minimal capital investment & immediate, significant energy cost savings.
- Complete hydronic piping design also available.
- Patented Claro technology.
We welcome your enquiries. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org