Claro high efficiency all-stainless-steel liquid ring compressors are quiet, proven low-maintenance, & delivered on a skid complete with all biogas safety components for quick & easy connection. Due to the absence of wearing parts such as pistons & sliding vanes, liquid ring compressors are known for their simplicity of design & low maintenance requirements. The impeller assembly is the only moving part, which rotates freely in the casing without metal-to-metal contact. This means that no internal lubrication is required—no oil contamination of sludge or drains & no messy & expensive oil to change on a regular basis. Also, the use of water serves as a natural explosion-proofing device in a biogas environment.
Our units have an especially robust & efficient construction: a solid monoblock stainless steel casting & longer shaft for extra strength; extreme-duty sealed bearings that are specially isolated from the process area; solid, fixed alignment unlike V-belt driven arrangements; & a special impeller that uses less seal fluid.
We can also reduce water intake from 50% to 100% with a closed loop, full-recovery configuration or, under certain conditions, use 100% plant effluent. Claro compressors have run for 7+ years on plant effluent without maintenance.
Claro compressor units also function at a low noise level—maximizing operator safety & comfort.
Please also see Claro Big Bubble™ piston-bubble gas mixer & propeller digester mixing systems.
- Supplies 100% oil-free biogas—no oil contamination of sludge or drains.
- Low operating noise level—much quieter than sliding vane compressors (no ear protection required; operators can speak beside the unit).
- Uses water or plant effluent as a compressant—no messy & expensive oil to change on a regular basis.
- Water compressant serves as natural explosion-proofing in a biogas-handling environment.
- Plant effluent can be used in lieu of potable water or a full water recovery system implemented.
- Special impeller uses less seal fluid.
- Energy efficient—delivers impressive energy cost-savings as part of a Claro Big Bubble™ Mixer system.
- Long-term reliability/ultra-low maintenance.
- Designed for heavy duty applications—all-stainless-steel construction & manufactured to ISO 9001 standards.
- Can operate for 7+ years on plant effluent with no maintenance attention.
- Almost no maintenance is required—only one moving part.
- Heavy duty bearings mounted external to the pumping chamber.
- Solid monoblock stainless steel casting & longer shaft for extra strength.
- Solid, fixed alignment unlike V-belt driven arrangements.
- Used in all types of biogas positive pressure & vacuum applications: digester gas mixers, co-generation facility contexts, & more.
- Single stage compressor sizes up to 1200 scfm (2039 m3/hr), 28 psig (2 bar) pressure.
- Other sizes available to suit application.
We welcome your enquiries. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com