Claro aerated grit extraction spiral systems fully-automate the extraction of grit slurry from municipal aerated grit settling tanks. Consisting of a special alloy shaftless spiral positioned at the base of the tank, a trough, special low-friction liners, a proprietary liquid seal, a gear drive, & submersible electronic motion sensors, our grit extraction system is a very reliable, fully-automated, and odor-controlled grit extraction technology. Typically no in-tank maintenance attention for a minimum of 10+ years.
A simple, proven surface grease & scum collection system is also available as an option. Cost-effective retrofit of your clamshell bucket type aerated grit chamber & of traveling bridge systems. Experience with 50+ installations. 30+ years experience in the design & manufacture of demanding shaftless spiral conveyor applications including grit removal systems.
- New installations & cost-effective retrofit of clamshell bucket type aerated grit chambers & traveling bridge aerated grit tank systems.
- fully-automated—no operator assistance required.
- Typically requires no in-tank maintenance for over ten years.
- Special low-friction liners with a life-span of over 10 years—some over 15 years.
- Claro AccuSeal permits work on gear drive packing without drainage of grit tank.
- Special alloy grit collection spiral for tanks up to 45+ m. (147+ ft.) long.
- Claro submersible motion detectors monitor operation of submerged grit extraction spiral.
- Hygienic & 4-season operation—tanks can also be equipped with covers and/or enclosed in grit building.
- Reliable approach to perfect drive/spiral alignment installation.
- Complete systems including optional heavy-duty grit slurry pumps, external/submersible gear drive options, &/or vertical/inclined conveyors.
- Surface grease & scum collection systems also available as an option.
- Complete systems for sole-supplier responsibility.
We welcome your enquiries. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org